We offer a state of the vision test that uncovers hard-to-identify eye movement impairments in real-time! This software creates patient-friendly reports with eye movement illustrations and video playbacks, and improves dynamic vision with an at-home training program!
Functional Vision Testing
Your two eyes and brain must all work together to navigate the world. It’s this connection that makes up your functional vision. A standard eye exam, however, only checks your eyes’ physical health and ability to focus on stationary objects — it doesn’t measure critical dynamic vision skills such as eye movement and coordination. Signs that you may have a functional vision problem include:
- Difficulty concentrating
- Rereading or skipping lines of print
- Short attention span
- Poor reading comprehension
- Poor coordination or balance
- Slow completion of work
- Previous brain trauma (concussions, strokes)
- Loss of interest in reading
- Frequent headaches
RightEye Dynamic Vision evaluation is a 5-minute, non-invasive test performed at our offices that could diagnose a functional vision issue and set you on a path to improvement.
1 in 4 children has an undetected vision problem that interferes with reading and learning, often misinterpreted as disinterest, dyslexia, or ADHD. Seeing the letters on the traditional static eye exam is only one of the necessary vision skills students require.
The RightEye Reading Skills Module™ was developed to help:
- Assess and illustrate possible deficiencies in reading and binocular vision issues
- Understand a student’s eye movements while they are reading
- Quantify reading comprehension and compare reading metrics against similar grade-level peers
- Improve reading skills with an at-home vision training program
Call us (518) 587-5900 to schedule your Functional Vision EyeQ test today.